Citi's commitment to Diversity & Inclusion is longstanding
Citi’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is longstanding. Below are several articles that highlight their initiatives and achievements in this space.
- Citi named among the leading companies selected for 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI), which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality
- Mike Corbat, Citi CEO signs the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion joining more than 350 CEOs and presidents committed to driving policy changes and practices in their companies that help advance equitable workplaces
- Building an Inclusive Culture: find out more on the blog
- Last year, Citi was the first financial institution to publicly release the results of a pay equity review, read more on the blog 'Global Pay Equity at Citi'
- Citi signs Business Statement on Transgender Equality: Citi joined other companies in signing the Human Rights Campaign’s Business Statement on Transgender Equality. We are proud to join other major businesses to reaffirm our commitment to stand with the millions of people in America who identify as transgender, gender non-binary, or intersex, and call for all to respect how they choose to self-identify and to be treated with the dignity everyone deserves.