We are looking to fill a vacancy in our Queensland Solution Consultants team. Working alongside our Business Development and Account Management teams in Corporate & Enterprise, you will play a key role in providing technical presales support, developing and pitching detailed solutions for new and existing customers.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in technical sales/pre-Sales and be able to understand the customer’s business requirements to propose solutions based on these drivers. What we are looking for:
What you'll do:
- A driven self-starter
- A presentable professional
- A smart and a brilliant communicator
- A team player
What You'll Need:
- Provide presales support to the different sales teams within the business to achieve quarterly acquisition and retention targets:
- Deliver customer presentations effectively positioning and communicating Vocus solutions, and our overall strategy and capabilities
- Successfully differentiate our products based upon the established Vocus value proposition in a commoditized, highly competitive market
- Aspire to be an SME (Subject Matter Expert) in relevant product space
- Assist in technical management of major bids and tender responses
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of competitive industry solutions
Before you go...
- 5 Years+ in Presales / Solutions Consultancy within the telecommunications industry
- In depth knowledge of VoIP and Unified Communications solutions, with experience in the Broadsoft unified communications platforms highly desirable
- Technical understanding of IP networking, Dark Fibre technology, Ethernet connectivity, MPLS, IaaS & Cloud.
- Proficiency in generation and presentation solution design documentation.
- Holding CCNA/CCNP and any networking certifications are desirable
- Bachelor's Degree (or similar level of Tertiary Degree) in Telecommunications/Computer Science (desirable)
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and commercial audiences
let me tell you a bit about us. We are about market domination and having fun on the way there. We know how to celebrate when we smash it and we know not to sweat the small stuff. We are all about flexible working and, hand-on-heart, practice work life balance. We let you buy more leave and hand it out if you hang around for five years. We have no dress code and we give you a day off on your anniversary. There is sooooo much more, so jump on our careers site or LinkedIn and have a read about us...promise, it will make you smile!