Marketing Manager - part time
We are looking for an energetic, switched on, creative Marketing Manager to join our successful marketing team, based in Perth. This role is focused on supporting the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to create pipeline, conversion, sales and raise brand awareness.
As a senior member of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering aspects of the marketing plan that increase awareness and support demand generation.
- Delivering go-to-market strategy and materials for new product launches; work cross-functionally from concept through to launch and lifecycle utilisation to ensure a cohesive message in market
- Supporting the launch of new products by implementing integrated marketing campaigns that will create interest in the business and generate strong leads.
- Delivering product messaging and positioning across the corporate product portfolio.
- Identifying core target market segmentation for our offerings and communications
- Contributing to the development of sales enablement materials.
- Ensuring executional excellence and strong budget planning of all marketing activities.
To be successful in this role you will be a motivated self-starter with experience in B2B marketing. You will be a team-player who enjoys a hands-on approach to marketing as well as possessing the following skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience in developing B2B marketing strategy
- Excellent project management skills, being able to manage projects and campaigns from inception to completion.
- Solid experience in lead-generation, campaign strategy and implementation
- Experience on the digital side and confident in delivering EDMs, managing website content and social media
- Impeccable organisational and strategic planning skills.
- Experience with Marketing Automation & CRM systems (Marketo/Salesforce) will be beneficial
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry and associated products and offerings
- Have experience with business-to-business marketing, preferably in the technology industry
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business
You'll be working with a great team that love what they do, and for a company that values and empowers their staff to do great things. There's also some neat perks too.
Part time role, Fast-growing, ASX-listed Telco!, Awesome employee benefits and a dynamic team environment!