The purpose of this role is to support the Logistic Group to ensure that the Company meets its obligations with respect to the service delivery and maintenance objectives of networks operated by Vocus Group.
The following responsibilities are attributable to the above position. However, other duties may be required from time to time as directed by your manager.
- Logistics Processing, Procurement & Distribution
- Manage logistics activities across various projects
- Registering/Tagging of new and existing equipment
- Pick and Packing and distribute of Network equipment for various Projects
- Working as a team member to deliver and meet datelines
- Logging freight process (Tracking of equipment from end to end – dispatch to arrival)
- Prioritise distribution of equipment according to project dateline
- Source new equipment from vendors
- Raise and manage purchase orders via internal application
- Inventory and System
- Daily Inventory Adjustment
- Input Equipment data into System
- Coordinate Quarterly audits/stock count on Warehouses across Australia.
- Document and Produce Audit Reports
- Generate and summarise Purchase Order Reports, Operation and Maintenance Related Reports, and Project Reports along with the associated financial cost.
- Performance report to seek and recommend improvement initiatives for Vocus Deliveries.
- Education & Qualifications (including Technical Competencies) required for this position:
- Relevant qualifications in Logistics or related field is desirable
- Ability to familiarise and grasp an understanding of Equipment in a communications network
- Experience in producing and summarising reports base on the data collected/provided.
- Basic understanding of Networking/Telecommunication topologies, equipment and acronyms.
- Basic understanding of business flow, logistics and procurement process.
- Experience/skills using software application Pronto, Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Strong communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Driver’s license
- Fork Lift License (Desirable)
- Interstate travel
- Inter-office trave
Before you go...let me tell you a bit about us. We are about market domination and having fun on the way there. We know how to celebrate when we smash it and we know not to sweat the small stuff. We are all about flexible working and, hand-on-heart, practice work life balance. We let you buy more leave and hand it out if you hang around for five years. We have no dress code and we give you a day off on your anniversary. There is sooooo much more, so jump on our careers site or LinkedIn and have a read about us........promise, it will make you smile!Fast-growing, ASX-listed Telco!, Immediate Start!, 6 Month Contract!