Vocus is looking for a Credit Controller to join the team in our Pier St office, Perth. The role is responsible for collections of Corporate and Wholesale clients’ accounts and requires the ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
The key responsibility is to assist in the management of the credit control process as part of the financial management of the business. This will involve operating all credit management administrative systems, providing support in relation to billing queries, and include building solid relationships, with internal and external clients, to enable the effective invoicing and collections.
We would like a motivated and enthusiastic team player who can hit the ground running in this busy collections role. It is a great opportunity to assist the team to achieve its goals whilst learning more of what Vocus offers its customers and what we want to achieve. Key Responsibilities:
Desired Skills Required:
- Outbound collections calls on overdue accounts
- Investigating and resolving customer account queries and escalating where necessary
- Ensure accounts are promptly and continuously actioned through to resolution
- Support the Billing team in liaising with customers when escalated queries are resolved
- Weekly reporting on debtors and collections
- Analysis of debtors to identify risk areas
- Investigating and processing credit requests
- Credit checking customers where required
- Assisting with clients that require enforcement action
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the customers and Finance team e.g. Reconciliations, etc.
- General accounts administration
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Strong organisational skills
- Investigative skills
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers and staff
- Experience using a Telco/Utilities based billing system is favourable
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- ServiceNow or CRM experience
What does success look like in this role?
- High attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
- Problem solving skills, adaptable and flexible to change
- Ability to show and use initiative
Your diligent nature, customer satisfaction, high attention to detail and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to meet agreed timelines will indicate success in this role.So...Who exactly are Vocus?
Vocus Group is Australia's and New Zealand's fastest growing telecommunications provider. We've grown through a combination of organic and strategic acquisitions since March 2008.
Our success and growth is attributed to our people, as part of the Vocus team you'll work with clever people #nomuppets, People that have a crack and an environment where new ideas are welcome and encouraged!