We have an exciting opportunity in Sales Support for a confident and enthusiastic person to join the team.
Our Sales Support team is full of awesome individuals who love what they do and have fun doing it! Reporting to the National Sales Support Team Leader, you will be assisting the Sales Team through the end to end processing of Customer orders.
With the expectation that Sales are out on the road selling, there comes an expectation that Sales Support will help them with their administration and order entry tasks.
This means you will need to understand the requirements around creating opportunities, adding products, providing quotes and following up delivery status.
Day to day you'll be:
So now that you are interested, this is what we are looking for...
- Answering inbound calls – lead qualification process
- Preparing Salesforce statistics/reporting as required
- Assisting the Sales team with account management as required
- Assisting with proposals / quotes to customers
- Handling data validation
- Being the glue that holds the Corporate sales team together
- Adhering to sales processes
- Assisting the Corporate team with order processing, order validation and order sign off
- Creating customer contracts
- Closing opportunities in CRM database
- Responsible for new customer checks and creating customer records in CRM database
- Assisting and managing your team’s data
- Gathering and collating information from multiple systems as required by the Sales Team
- Liaising with customers via phone and email when required
Before you apply...
- Administration / Office experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience in the Telecommunications or IT industry would be a distinct advantage
- An ability to work unsupervised and within set deadlines
- Great focus on quality and customer service
- Experience using SalesForce would be a bonus but not essential
- Experience with Bid Management and Proposals is preferred but not essential
- Excellent phone manner
- Attitude is everything – be able to roll your sleeves up and get things done!
let me tell you a bit about us. We are about market domination and having fun on the way there. We know how to celebrate when we smash it and we know not to sweat the small stuff. We are all about flexible working and, hand on heart, practice work life balance. We let you buy more leave and hand it out if you hang around for 5 years. We have no dress code and we give you a day off on your anniversary...and there is sooooo much more! Jump on our careers site or LinkedIn and have a read about us... promise, it will make you smile!
Apply for this awesome opportunity now!