HR DELIVERY PARTNER
An exciting 12 month opportunity exists to join a market leader as an HR Delivery Partner. The strategic vision of Telstra HR is to be one of the most respected HR organisations in Australia.
To get there we need a HR team that is dynamic, innovative, loves change and thrives on helping to get the best performance out of our people, teams and businesses.
HR Delivery Lead Success profile 2017.pdf
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will see you driving the delivery planning and execution of enterprise wide HR initiatives for Telstra Enterprise, and specific BU initiatives aligned to Telstra’s People strategy.
Partnering with Senior HR Business Partner/s to deliver & execute Line of Business specific HR initiatives and programs. Specifically you will be delivering initiatives across the HR strategic pillars of: Performance, Talent, Productivity and Leadership.
SOME OF THE SPECIFICS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead and/or contribute to designated people projects and initiatives aligned to the Enterprise Strategy for a major digitisation program across multiple business units
- Undertake various analysis and interpretation of data in order to work with Senior HR BP/s to define & tell the story on the people element of a business plan and/or strategy and track progress against desired outcomes
- Customisation & delivery of relevant people manager briefings to targeted audiences
- First class change practices in implementing organisational changes which impact our people (in partnership with Business Leaders and Senior HR BPs)
- Engagement with CoE and HR Shared Services functions, utilising the expertise of these teams to deliver business outcomes for the client
- Proactive & consistent talent management planning and execution (e.g. talent reviews, talent mobility, and succession pipelines)
- Driving high performance culture and employee engagement
- Aligned culture and engaging employee experience initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Degree qualified / Industry & HR “tool” accreditations
- Significant demonstrated experience in an HR and/or related role
- Experience in working in a business going through transformation
- Change management skills
- Other relevant business and industry experience
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Business consulting/partnering
- Demonstrated ability - attention to detail, results orientated, whilst managing multiple priorities
- Experience working in a corporate, matrix organisation
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a team where you're trusted to deliver, empowered to achieve, and developed to reach your full potential – this could be the perfect role for you!
So what are you waiting for? It's time to connect to a future created by you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex