Team Assistant - Talent & Rewards
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions
company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving
more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk,
optimise benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect
and strengthen institutions and individuals. Together we unlock
Talent & Rewards consultants provide the strategy, design and execution
support essential for organisations to attract, retain, motivate, pay and
engage employees efficiently and cost-effectively.
As a team assistant,
you will enjoy the opportunity to support the team as a whole using your can-do
disposition and your focus on client service, quality and continuous
improvement to produce high quality work – first time, every time. Whether it
is undertaking financial administration for projects, edits on a document, or
playing a role in laying out an important client presentation, you appreciate
the importance of quality in everything we do.
- Maintain directors’
calendars and scheduling meetings as required.
project administration for consultants including helping with contract signing,
scanning, and associated project set-up in Oracle.
- Lead the
monthly project financial processes.
consultants with their expense entries and travel arrangements.
travel and accommodation for senior staff.
- Follow up on
account receivables with clients when required.
binding, and laminating documents.
format, edit and proofread letters, proposals, presentations, spreadsheets and
marketing materials using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point in line with branding
- Assist with
arrangement of internal and external meetings.
- Complete ad hoc administrative duties including
printing and binding; distributing mail; maintenance of CRM and client lists (contacts,
distribution lists); providing reception cover as required; other duties as
- Organise internal and external functions
including, but not limited to, presentations, team events, client dinners and
- Prepare internal meeting minutes and action
item lists which ensure the effective execution and monitoring of project
- Maintain the Client Information database flags for mailing, events and
research, coordinating with consultants and business leaders.
- Produce materials and coordinate mass mailing activities on behalf of
- Have a good
knowledge of a client’s business and preferences; respond to concerns and
requests for information; direct queries as appropriate with the highest level
of client service.
- Coordinate performance management feedback
requests and schedule career development and performance reviews as requested.
- Organise induction meetings for new starters as
- Support other new starters’ activities, as
necessary (for example: prepare workstation, order business cards and
- Commitment to the role, and willingness to
- Strong attention to detail, process-oriented, coupled
with excellent proof-reading abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised with excellent ability to schedule priorities
and capacity to multi-task
- Ability and willingness to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work
independently and pro-actively
- Calm, professional
manner even under pressure
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of interpersonal and work
styles, showing respect for other perspectives even when different from one's
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Email skills and
intermediate Excel are preferred
- Typing speed of approximately 65 wpm (or
greater) desirable; 100% accuracy in completed work
- Proven experience working as a corporate Personal
Assistant/Group Assistant role preferable
have either Australian or New Zealand citizenship or an appropriate permanent
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities
employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working
and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.