Supplier Risk Manager
The success of third party relationships is critical to our clients. Our Extended Enterprise Risk Management professionals help maximise the benefits gained from the relationships our clients have with various business partners including:
These are some examples of our common offerings, but in reality the great thing about EERM is the flexibility we can offer our clients when they need assistance with their business partner relationships. We respond to these situations in order to assist them, meaning we are able to tailor each project to the unique needs of our clients.
About the opportunity
As a Manger within the EERM team, you will have responsibility for leading projects, coordinating teams and building relationships internally and with clients in the market.
The work you perform will help you develop an understanding of:
- The different third party relationships an organisation may have across different industries;
- The drivers which affect behaviors of business partners, suppliers and customers; and
- The operational processes and controls required by an organisation to effectively monitor its third party relationships.
A typical EERM engagement will involve you:
- Understanding the nature of the relationship between the client organisation and its extended enterprise, customer base or supply chain;
- Performing risk assessments of contract documentation;
- Undertaking detailed and comprehensive data analysis which allows us to quantify the financial and operational compliance with the contract;
- Acting in a robust manner, with integrity to identify the facts, agree findings with third parties and communicating important issues in a clear, succinct manner;
- Supporting the client and potentially the third party through discussions with relevant stakeholders;
- Writing reports detailing the financial and operational issues highlighted during our work;
- Providing timely and useful feedback that can enhance future relationships and activities, both at our clients and the third parties they interact with.
Working with EERM provides a mixture of working in the office, client sites and visiting third parties’ premises, which provides variety and a well-rounded mix of work environments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Team engagement skills
- Previous experience working with third parties, supplier or business partners
- Strong Communication and stakeholder management skills
- An agile and analytical mindset and who enjoys problem solving
- Procurement or legal qualifications of relevance
- Experience in providing advice on third party management practices, from areas such as supplier due diligence / risk assessments, relationship management, supplier selection, contracting and on-going supplier risk management.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, motivated by working in a high growth, highly diverse environment
- Experience having produced or contributed to marketing materials or business development activities
The EERM team value a healthy work-life balance, and provide ample opportunity to socialise with other members of the team across grades. Social events are democratically selected and are well attended.
Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
To apply, please follow the apply process. For more information, contact James Francis via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.