Community / Project Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Sydney, NSW managing the marketing of our local communities as well as some interstate. This role will be based at our Sydney Head office with some travel interstate and it will initially be a contract until May 2019 with further potential opportunities.
About the Role
Great opportunity for a customer obsessed, energetic marketer looking for a role that provides variety and challenge, exposure to business, stakeholders and customers, as well as best in class marketing tools and techniques.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager this role is perfect for a proactive generalist marketer. Brand, sponsorship, acquisition, analytics and events, this role covers it all. The customer is at the heart of our community and the heart of our marketing. We are passionate about delivering personalised relevant marketing communications that convey the benefits of living in a Stockland community and the Community Marketing Manager is critical to this.
- Implementing innovative marketing strategies and practices that support the project vision and values
- Ensuring the Local Area Marketing (LAM) planning framework is used to leverage the Stockland brand, build and drive new leads, support the achievement of sales targets, and drive community development initiatives
- Maximising PR, networking and engagement opportunities to maintain and grow Stockland's profile in the local community
- Develop and roll out local content in collaboration with PR agency and other partners
- Manage eDM and social communications to customers
- Drive a culture of insight led marketing (customer, competitor and product) to assist decision-making at project level and enhance marketing and sales strategies
- Proactively engage and develop strong relationships with project teams and Group Marketing in order to deliver engaging events and communications while adhering to timelines and best practise process
- Use data led insights to optimise advertising and communications
- Proactively provide suggestions and recommendations on how to improve customer experience with every interaction
- Manage marketing expenditure, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Property experience is highly regarded
- You will know how to use research, data and analytics to develop marketing communications that excite, engage, and drive leads
- You’ll be able to develop local area marketing campaigns that ladder up to a national marketing strategy while recognising opportunities to deliver personalised content and messaging
- You will have some experience in building eDMs, using website CMS and CRM systems, and utilising tools such as google analytics and data dashboards
- You need to enjoy working in a collaborative culture but will also be given the freedom and trust to work autonomously to deliver your marketing campaigns
- Crucial to your success will be your positive flexible attitude, your ability to engage stakeholders, and your passion for delivering best in class marketing solutions
Stockland was founded in 1952 with a vision to "not merely achieve growth and profits but to make a worthwhile contribution to the development of our cities and great country". Today we reflect this vision by helping to create thriving communities where people live, shop and work as one of the largest diversified property companies in Australia. Our approach is underpinned by our purpose "we believe there is a better way to live". This is brought to life by over 1,400 employees who are guided by our values of community, accountability, respect, and excellence (CARE).
How to Apply
This is an amazing opportunity that provides exceptional training, growth opportunities, exposure to the national strategy teams as well as special projects - don't miss this opportunity, apply now.
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application or visit our careers page for other opportunities with us here at Stockland.