Market Research Interviewers (Face to Face)
- Are you looking to take your first step in the market research industry?
- Are you retired and need something to keep you busy over the weekends?
- Or maybe you know someone who is looking at getting a new weekend job?
Make the most of the nice weather by doing a job that sees you out and about, interviewing and surveying people, all whilst making good money!
This is an opportunity to join the fantastic team of interviewers at Roy Morgan, one of Australia’s best known and longest established market research and public opinion polling companies. We have several vacancies all over greater Sydney for motivated, positive, confident people within our Face-to-Face Market Research department.
- Casual, ongoing weekend roles – no selling or promotions involved!
- Earn up to $400 a weekend working autonomously and close to home
- Conduct interviews and surveys with people in your assigned area, without prior appointments
In order to be successful in your application, you must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to commit to weekend shifts (Saturdays and Sundays 9.30am-5.30pm)
- Eligible work rights in Australia
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of being self-sufficient, reliable and committed to completing assigned tasks
- Have the confidence to knock on doors and survey respondents, following a scripted interview
- Previous experience in a similar role is not mandatory, but will be looked upon favorably
- Whilst not mandatory, having a valid driver’s license, and access to a reliable vehicle will be looked upon favorably (mileage will be paid)
Complete training will be provided to all successful applicants.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply through this ad. You must include your resume with the application.