Client Service Executive - Media
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Keen to make a mark in the fast moving media, data and research space, you will be responsible for owning commercial relationships with a number of Nielsen media clients as well as supporting teammates on larger, platinum accounts.
With a high attention to detail and strong demonstrated communication skills, you’ll be keen to learn the ropes in a today’s dynamic, data-driven media environment. Ideally with a base knowledge of media agencies, digital publishers, and the demands of advertisers, you’ll help us manage client requests, prepare and review contracts, seek out new business opportunities and most importantly – understand your client’s business issues by building strong relationships.
- Effectively manage client relationships, including forming and execution of account plans
- Meet revenue targets for contract renewals and new business
- Manage day to day client enquiries
- Manage and deliver client training sessions as needed
- Analyse and interpret data to provide actionable business insight
- Provide administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Build insightful client presentations that reflect the client’s needs
- Ability and experience to add value to clients directly through onsite presence
- Supporting clients when using Nielsen products and solutions through training and troubleshooting
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with other client representatives and other internal stakeholders to ensure quality and timeframe service levels are met and wherever possible exceeded
- Degree qualified in marketing or business or relevant industry experience
- Previous experience in the media industry including media agencies, TV stations, digital publishers is ideal.
- General understanding and use of Nielsen products and services and/or general market research techniques would be an advantage
- Able to analyse and integrate various data sources with market and industry knowledge
- A strong team player and contributor with an ability to work in a matrix reporting structure
- Strong communication skills with a poise and confidence to interact
- Champions new initiatives and innovation
- Builds strong, trust-based client relationships
- Ability to prioritise against multiple client demands
- Ability to craft communications that engage and excite the audience
- Seeks opportunities and supports company initiatives to grow revenue
- Structured, process driven approach
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail