Are you a UI Designer/Developer who is passionate about websites, digital marketing, data, agile delivery and likes to feel a sense of ownership in the solutions you deliver for the business?
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be working on our public facing website as a shopfront designed to engage a variety of audiences to promote our products and services.
• you will be able to easily transition from UI/UX design to content production with ease.
• your primary duties could range from creating new or utilising existing UI/UX patterns to some light web development work, so basic HTML/CSS skills are essential.
• apart from creating new high fidelity designs from scratch you will also be proficient in reusing our back log of components that adhere to Macquarie’s strict, yet ever-changing style guide.
• this is a strict end-to-end position where you will see your designs through from conceptualisation to deployment then be able to iterate based on direct client feedback.
We are looking for a UI Designer/Developer who has experience in web development and working closely with a digital marketing team. In addition:
• essential to have at least 2 years minimum relevant experience, ideally working as a UI designer with some digital production experience.
• solving, designing and executing web solutions and taking concepts into visual representations, across mock-ups and detailed designs.
• advanced skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Axure and UX capabilities are beneficial.
• being able to take on client feedback and iterate based on this to optimise the website accordingly.
• work closely with the agile product team of developers, experience designers, and the broader marketing team to help create and define briefs.
• experience of end-to-end project delivery from initial brief to final delivery & client management.
• proven experience managing and delivering digital projects; working in Agile methodologies.
• understanding of responsiveness and focused on the mobile experience.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.