About the role
You will be working in a busy environment as one of 2 Team Assistant’s supporting a diverse team and will be responsible for the day to day running of the division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices, expense reimbursements, Cabcharge and Amex reconciliation;
- Assist with organising team events, e.g. monthly morning tea and drinks, June events, catering for late night working;
- Floor duties including ordering supplies, being the point of contact to liaise with IT and Building Services, distributing mail; ordering business cards, arranging couriers;
- Working with key business partners: Building Services for property maintenance, IT for technology and hardware, Accounts Payable team, MAM Events team, Guest Relations and Security;
- Assisting with staff movements including new starter, departures and transfers;
- Update Org charts and temp invoice cost tracking; maintaining staff records, mailing lists,
- System administrator for various applications;
- Profile and IT setups for team including system access requests;
- First point of contact for staff on all office administrative concerns and issues;
- Providing support/back-up to EA during busy times and annual leave; and
- Daily and monthly Reporting
- Assisting with user access reviews
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have some experience working in an office in an administrator capacity. You will also possess the following:
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- High attention to detail, effective time management and multi tasking skills;
- Be professional, flexible, mature, and approachable with a positive attitude;
- Ability to work as part of a team and also able to work autonomously managing own work deadlines to agreed outcomes;
- IT knowledge or ability to pick up applications quickly will be beneficial.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM; formerly known as Macquarie Funds Group) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
MAM comprises the following three divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
• Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.