Experience the difference with KPMG, one of the world's most respected and trusted professional services firms. We offer rewarding careers for outstanding individuals in our open and friendly culture.
As one of the largest Dynamics 365 practices worldwide, the KPMG & Microsoft Solutions team partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from attracting, serving and retaining customers, to distilling big data to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance.
The Product Technology Specialist will work as a subject matter expert and integrator of Cloud solutions to our customers.
In this role, the Product Technology Specialist will work closely with the Go To Market team and clients directly, to understand and present suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the business.
Your new role
• Lead the pre sales discovery sessions with clients
• Build, configure and develop demonstrations for use in for client demonstrations, seminars, webinars, website, marketing and internal training
• Conduct product demonstrations for clients, seminars, webinars, website, marketing and internal training
• Actively work on developing knowledge and appreciation of the sector/market issues and opportunities, whilst recognising that being a technology specialist may be engaged on jobs in different markets and sectors.
• Develop strong client relationships and is proactive in broadening and deepening client relationships.
• Meet firm deadlines during the performance management cycles for self and people, inclusive of goal setting, engagement reviews, interim and annual appraisals, where applicable completing Performance Development responsibilities.
You bring to the role
• Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification.
• Relevant certifications.
• Experience in direct sales, pre-sales or account management.
• Product knowledge and certification for specific solutions
• Technical Sales knowledge and certification in leading discovery sessions and demonstrations
• Experience in responding to RFTs and RFIs
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing and productivity. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.