About the business
Award-winning CBD accounting firm which specialises in the various financial needs of entrepreneurs, investors and startups.
We are an organisation that enables flexibility and we would welcome you to apply, as we are flexible with your work / life balance.
About the role
We are seeking a Business Services Accountant with outstanding technical & customer service skills to assist with our portfolio of exciting clients.
The successful person will play a pivotal role in developing the financial livelihood of some of Australia's most exciting startups & SMEs.
Duties will include:
• Management & review of a busy business services portfolio prepared by our team - BAS, payroll, bookkeeping, tax returns & management reports.
• Managing client relationships.
• Working towards successful lodgement programs for BAS & Income Tax.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, have exceptional integrity and align themselves with our values of helping the community.
• Talent in providing detailed tax advice backed by legislation.
• Local public practice experience.
• Ability to run client meetings and develop great relationships with business owners.
• Tech savvy - comfortable with a paperless, autonomous environment.
Benefits and perks
• Work with some of the most inspiring clients in Australia across Proptech, Foodtech, Fintech, VR, Social Enterprises, Agencies etc.
• Great CBD office (1 min from Wynyard) with flexible opportunities available.
• Potential to dive into more tax advisory and VCFO opportunities.
If wanting to work with some of Australia's best upcoming entrepreneurs, then send an original email and CV to email@example.com with Job Reference: BSS0318
Contact 1300 887 627 if you have any queries.