Are you passionate about making an impact that matters with Private clients to help them grow their businesses in an ever-changing Tax landscape? As a member of the Deloitte Private Tax team you will help our clients to navigate through their most complex issues, anticipating and managing tax and regulatory changes, providing complex tax advice and innovative tax compliance solutions.
About the team
Our Deloitte Private Tax team has experienced significant recent growth, which has created opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success. You will be challenged to add value and partner with clients at an early stage, to generate different solutions to client situations in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment.
About the role
Our Deloitte Private team provides leading taxation expertise to Australia’s largest and most complex private entities and the families that own them. We assist in growing, managing and protecting their businesses across a wide array of industry sectors including property, hospitality, retail, technology, agribusiness and transport.
As a Senior Analyst you will oversee junior team members and be involved in the provision of Tax services to our clients including:
• Income tax advisory, and Income tax compliance and planning
• Tax structuring
• Tax-effective transaction advisory
• Tax matters associated with trust and estate planning
• Tax consolidation planning and compliance
• Employee compensation / remuneration / share and option planning
About your experience
As a Senior Analyst within this fast paced and dynamic Tax team, you will work to make an impact that matters, by delivering quality advice across a range of complex matters. You will also possess the following skills and attributes;
• Completed or close to completion of your CA, Masters of Tax or similar qualification, with a have a natural desire to continuously expand your tax knowledge
• Prior Tax advisory experience, with exposure to private clients being advantageous
• A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients overall operations, allowing you to deliver the most impactful long term outcomes
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with an ability to consult with and influence stakeholders from all backgrounds and at all levels
• Strong mentorship and leadership skills, with a passion for coaching junior team members
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, elite Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, craft a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm, you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience, career goals and timeline, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact Marlon Vallarta via the Our Recruiters section on our Careers website.