Being based either in Sydney or Melbourne, your job will be to ensure the optimal use of resources and the staffing of programs within the Tax Service Line. You will work closely with the Resource Management team to successfully deliver the required support for your operating unit within the Tax business. You’ll learn everything there is to know about Resource Management which will provide you with the best foundations to eventually step up into a Resource Manager role!
- Joining in on weekly conference calls and meetings
- Continuous communication with practitioners and management
- Allocating staff onto assignments, judging the best fit from the pool of resources
- Managing and updating information on new starters
- Ensuring a high compliance rate for internal systems.
- Preparing reports
- Building relationships with both clients and other Deloitte employees.
- Ensuring practitioners are keeping their resumes up to date on a regular basis.
You will have:
About us: Deloitte Culture
- Strong administration skills to support the Resource Management team.
- An obsession about quality of service and accuracy of data.
- A good humour and ability to withstand stress
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong teaming ability.
- Ability to gain credibility with senior staff and the trust of staff.
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in following systems and procedures
- Ideally a background in resource allocation, project management, or recruitment.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzanne Dunne at from the Deloitte Talent Team for further information.