Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
At Deloitte Operate, we take pride in delivering value into customer technology and business operations; through comprehensive Cloud, Platform, Application and Business Insight specialist support services, with a core focus on service delivery & management. The Operate formula of "Integration - Automation - Optimisation" provides customers with the increased value, transparency and flexibility they need in a trusted service provider. Through Deloitte Operate, clients can differentiate their own services by leveraging our mature IT Service Management capabilities and augmenting their teams by partnering with our best people, processes and technologies required to deliver managed support services and business insights at scale”.
About the role
• Join a team of motivated and enthusiastic engineers to providing cloud infrastructure support to various customers in a broad range of industries
• Experience supporting Windows infrastructure technologies and VMWare. Certification in these technologies highly desired.
• Cloud infrastructure experience including AWS/Azure/GCP.
• Backup Technologies such as AWS Backup and Recovery and Veeam
• Comfort with a command line including some Linux or Unix skills
• Highly organised
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong communication skills, particularly in regards to stakeholder management (internal and external)
• Can-do attitude
• Familiarity with ITSM tools such as Jira, ServiceNow, and Remedy
• ITIL V3 certification desirable
• Available to be on-call after hours from time-to-time for which you will receive additional compensation
• Experience in supporting in-house developed solutions advantageous
• Security experience or certifications particularly around cloud platforms highly desired.
• Experience with operational tools around logging, monitoring and event management highly regarded.
• Ability leading small teams or projects
• Capability to mentor and influence more junior staff
• Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Join a dynamic team dedicated to providing world class customer service and support experiences to our customers
• This role is a member of the Specialist Technology Operations team within Deloitte Operate. The STO team is responsible for supporting technology underpinning solutions that Deloitte provide to various customers across a range of industries.
• Technologies in play include AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, RedHat Linux, RedHat OpenShift, Docker, The ELK stack, Sumologic, Dynatrace, DataDog and OpsGenie.
• Deloitte Operate manages innovative solutions to Australia’s most prominent companies using a combination of open source software, cloud-native application architectures, thought leadership and a focus on business value.
• Deloitte Operate pride themselves on the quality of their staff and offers unique opportunity to learn, grow and lead in exciting new areas such as web APIs, microservices, infrastructure as code, SaaS integration, continuous delivery, containers and container PaaS, real-time analytics and DevOps practices.
• From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life; you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognize the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.