Financial Investigations Manager
Are you looking to join the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia? Our Melbourne team is a market leader and our growth is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success.
About the role
We are looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager (preferably CA qualified or equivalent) with financial investigation experience who will be a senior member of our team. You will be responsible for delivery of forensic and financial crime services to top-tier clients, along with managing and developing client relationships and junior team members. In your new role you will be exposed to:
- A young, energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners within a flat structure
- A large and diverse range of top tier clients and engagements encompassing the full range of forensic services, which includes investigations, disputes, financial crime advisory, forensic technology and analytics solutions
- Varied and innovative work, tackling complex client problems with an expectation to always bring the best, most suitable solution for the client
- Exceptional career development in a global business
- Opportunities to expand your coaching and mentoring skills by training and supporting junior team members
- Previous work experience with either Forensic, Risk and Compliance, internal/external audit, legal or regulatory competencies
- Relevant professional qualifications in accounting or finance
- Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong report writing skills, advanced competence with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong sense of professional curiosity and a willingness to learn
- Demonstrated commercial business acumen
- Great communication skills, project management skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experience in financial modelling (Excel) and/or a demonstrated ability in consulting/stakeholder engagement are not essential but would be viewed favourably
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work and so create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you will need to succeed now and in the future.
If you have questions regarding this role, please contact James Francis in the Talent Acquisition Team for a confidential discussion.