At Deloitte Digital, we are all responsible for challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything we do. In this role, you’ll be joining a team that creatively works through complex issues to win business and deliver results for clients.
About our team
Deloitte Digital operates as part of the Consulting Customer practice and is a specialist group focusing on the delivery of online strategy, customer-centred design and online technology solutions. We work with a wide range of clients, from blue chip corporations to innovative start-ups, helping them adapt to and harness new media and technology. Our combination of strategic thinking and innovative solutions is what sets us apart, and we make sure to stay at the forefront of new technology. Our solutions span the full range of online technologies – from intranets, websites and portals, through to desktop and mobile applications.
As a Consultant within our Digital Practice, you will be expected to learn, understand and apply Deloitte’s methodologies for delivering our core services. Other responsibilities include:
• Maintain a development role within the technical team of enterprise grade online systems delivered using a Java-based technology stack and Adobe AEM and the Adobe Marketing Cloud components.
• Work with clients to help define technical requirements and appropriate technical solutions.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes within the Technology team.
• Develop technical solutions for projects – develop and deliver client projects, scope, structure and analysis of business problems, implement project variations and contribute to knowledge management and development of IP
You live, love and breathe AEM. You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and are able to provide consistent, high-quality results. To be awesome in this role you will have:
• Experience with integration and development of SOAP and REST APIs.
• Experience with Relational database technologies and NoSQL databases.
• A solid understanding of automated testing tools and test driven approaches (TDD, BDD).
• An understanding of front web technologies is preferred, familiarity with web frameworks such as React and Angular are an advantage.
• An understanding of cloud based technologies such as AWS & Google Cloud are an advantage.
• Proven client-facing agency or consulting experience within a reputable professional services organisation, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues and design decision to non-technical stakeholders.
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting career challenge, that aligns with your personal goals and expertise, we want to hear from you. Check out our YouTube page and social channels for further insights into life at Deloitte. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your application.
The minimum salary offered for this role $91,500.