Flexibility, opportunity and incredible experiences reward the hard work required to succeed at Deloitte. We champion and support our talented people in achieving their career goals and collectively celebrate success.
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
About the role
The purpose of the Consulting Pursuit Centre of Excellence (PCoE) is to provide support to account teams throughout the deal lifecycle. It’s mission is to provide high quality Major Pursuit capabilities to help account teams compete more effectively and boost our win rate.
The functions of the PCOE include:
· Proposal co-ordination – engage with all internal Deloitte parties that are critical to ensuring a complete, compliant and appropriately designed proposal, for example, QRM, Legal, Strategic Bids, Creative services, Commercials and Contracts, IPG. Will engage with some external parties that are involved in the proposal process including other Deloitte member firms, EDC and sub-contractors.
· Qualification sourcing – source both local and global qualifications relevant to the particular bid
· Boiler plate proposal content creation – source content relating to About Us, appropriate CVs
· Pricing Model – drafting initial pricing model for the proposal and work with the commercials team to refine the model.
· Management, development and contribute content to the PCOE bid repository (team site)
Reporting to the PCoE Director, you will work closely with the PCOE Project Managers and bid teams to assist with the following tasks:
· Assist PCOE Project Managers with specific proposal tasks that may include sourcing CVs, sourcing qualifications, populating boiler plate content about Deloitte.
· Assist PCOE Project Managers with bid team logistics including, booking war rooms, taking meeting minutes, printing and distributing documents
· Assist PCOE Project Managers with formatting of final word or powerpoint response document
· Assist PCOE Project Managers with managing the Q&A process associated with the proposal
· Assist PCOE Project Managers with managing response document versions
· Maintain the PCOE team site and add content that is received from all team members
· Track and report to the PCOE Director the weekly team site stats
· Draft PCOE newsletter content
· Post weekly on Yammer a new topic that helps draw people to the PCOE team site repository
· Maintain a centralised qualifications matrix
· Maintain practitioner numbers and expertise across Consulting
About your experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
· Organisational and time management skills
· Experience in working with Word and Powerpoint
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to withstand high levels of stress
· Flexible to work longer hours when and if required
· Team player that interacts well with others at all levels
This opportunity will be for a 12 month fixed-term/secondment, and also open to Return to Work Deloitte employees and / or those seeking flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' below to submit your application.