Deloitte Digital: Colliding the discipline of Deloitte with the power of creativity.
About the team
Who says work can’t be exciting? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate.
Our vision is simple: Empower clients to reimagine how they connect and engage with their customers. We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
We employ over 400 people, comprising many of the country’s most talented online strategists, designers, engineers, marketers, copywriters, consultants, business analysts and quality assurance professionals. The integration of our passions and talents enables us to build more than just a website. We build new business capability by creating the right balance of creativity, communications and technology.
How are we different? Our difference comes from our diversity. We bring many different perspectives to our clients’ challenges and opportunities. We have the business acumen of a strategic advisor; the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm. Furthermore, we can shape our broader range of capabilities into an integrated solution for the more transformational projects requiring expertise in areas such as operations, human capital management, risk management and data analytics.
Our studio in Canberra is growing as we cater for the rapid increase in demand for transformational digital services, due to recent policy developments and whole-of-government initiatives, that create new momentum for change within the public sector. Digital disruption has truly moved from the edges to the core of the Canberra economy!
We like working with bright, talented people who share our passion for all things Digital. With us, you get the chance to work on a variety of projects with some of Australia’s largest and most iconic organisations. Our projects are often high profile – leading, shaping and changing the way the local industry does digital.
The scope of work is always diverse – our strategy is centred on developing solutions for:
• Mobile applications
• Internet / Intranet
• Customer experience design
• Social media
• Desktop applications
• Technology architecture and development
• System integration
• Managed solutions
Skills / Experience Required
• You will have had experience working in multi-disciplinary teams to undertake discovery required for digital transformation projects
• You will be comfortable conducting research activities – interviews, surveys, and desktop research
• You will have had substantial exposure to developing quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform research findings
• You will possess extensive design process experience to support a range of activities, including but not limited to service design, experience design, and UI design
• You will possess extensive business analysis and requirements development experience on a range of complex engagements, and be comfortable supporting these activities
• You will have a passion for developing reports and other project artefacts, and be expected to apply Deloitte consulting methods and tools to solve client business problems
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting career challenge, that aligns with your personal goals and expertise, we want to hear from you. Check out our YouTube page and social channels for further insights into life at Deloitte Digital. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your application.
The minimum salary offered for this role is $70,000.