Do you want to provide strategy and operations consulting to Australia’s largest private businesses, government agencies that interface with private business, and not-for-profit organisations across a range of industries? Read on, we want to hear from you!
About our team
Our Commercial Advisory team is the management consulting arm of Deloitte Private. We provide strategic advice to private businesses, government departments/agencies, and not-for-profit organisations to achieve their business objectives within their respective markets.
As part of the Commercial Advisory team, you will have access to a number of education and training opportunities which will support and drive career development and growth.
About the role
We are seeking a motivated and confident Management Consultant to join the Commercial Advisory team in Melbourne.
You will drive the delivery of strategic and operational advisory projects in response to complex business problems, while performing a range of quantitative and qualitative analysis. You will research solutions, frameworks and methodologies to address specific project requirements – using your skills in interviewing and data gathering, conducting industry and economic research, issues analysis.
You will develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation and manage key components of projects and developing deliverable materials and content.
About your experience
If you have a passion to work with private businesses, government departments/agencies, and not-for-profit organisations then you're exactly the type of person we want in the team!
Ideally you will have:
• Three to five years’ experience as a management consultant, with the flexibility and adaptability to work within a project-based environment
• High performance focus with the ability to work cohesively in a team, or individually, in order to deliver high quality outcomes
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), including well-developed presentation and facilitation skills
• Track record in applying strategic problem solving, through qualitative and quantitative analysis; plus critical strategic thinking at both micro and macro levels
• Experience in managing complex interactions with internal and external stakeholders;
• Strong technical computing skills (including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
• Advanced data gathering and research capabilities; plus the ability to synthesize large sets of data to develop meaningful insights and recommendations
• Desire to work in small teams, potentially across multiple projects, with an active “hands on” approach.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, elite Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, craft a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities to succeed - in every sense of the word.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience, career goals and timeline, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact Marlon Vallarta via the Our Recruiters section on our Careers website.