Do you want to work with a high performing team of external auditors, working to provide assurance as well as design and develop innovative solutions for our clients? Read on, we want to hear from you!
About our team
Deloitte Private is a specialist division within Deloitte that focuses on serving private businesses, small and mid-cap listed companies and wealthy families and individuals. Nationally, we represent a unique offering - the Big Four's only large dedicated accounting, tax, audit and advisory services provider in the private space. This unique offering means we have a larger scale infrastructure supporting the work that we do and provides our clients with cutting edge capabilities and innovations. At the core of what we do is a passion for client service; we genuinely place our clients at the centre of everything we do.
About the role
Our Brisbane team is growing, and this is your opportunity to partner with an extensive range of high profile clients, and solve complex accounting issues. This role will give you every chance to invest in your personal development, while strengthening your internal and external networks.
As an Audit Analyst you will manage a wide range of accountabilities, including:
• Work on diverse audit engagements, adhering to tight deadlines without compromising quality
• Ensure that all the statements and reports are free of material misstatements
• Perform detailed analytical procedures and substantive testings, scrutinising internal controls and identifying areas for process improvement
• Assisting clients in the preparation of financial statements, cash flow statements and executive summaries in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework, local corporate laws and directives of regulatory authorities
About your experience
When you think of your best qualities, are building relationships, partnering with clients, and coaching right at the top? Yes, then you're exactly the type of person we want in the team.
Ideally you will have:
• Commenced your studies towards your CA qualification
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and solve problems
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Audit experience gained in a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm is an advantage, but not required
• A passion for strong client service and a commitment to team success.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, elite Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, craft a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities to succeed - in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact Marlon Vallarta.