Our Brisbane Risk Services team provides a wide range of Cyber Risk advisory and assessment services relating to privacy regulation, security governance, security transformation, security risk and threat assessment, security architecture, vulnerability management and cyber preparedness.
About the role
We are looking for a strong manager to join our Brisbane Cyber Risk team. As a member of our national team you will be responsible for delivering projects to our clients and managing the end to end tasks involved in the engagements. You will bring a strong balance of technical experience, communication and interpersonal skills which will enable you to engage at all levels of an organisation around the cyber risk agenda.
You will also possess a passion for maintaining your knowledge of the Australian privacy regulations, Deloitte global cyber products and third party vendors which will assist you in developing relationships and bringing innovative insights to clients.
You will play an important role in the continued success of the team. You will have a variety of administrative responsibilities to maintain operational excellence throughout your engagements. Not only will we help you grow and develop your skills, we invest in our future leaders who show they have the attributes to succeed.
We are seeking professionals with the following minimum experience and qualifications:
• 3+ years in an Cyber security management or advisory role who has the ability to operate autonomously
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance required in the Australian environment.
• An in-depth understanding of applicable privacy laws in Australia including the Australian Privacy Principles and Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code.
• Ability to lead multiple engagements across a broad range of industries is preferred
• Ability to provide insight based on past experience on recommended actions.
• Ability to navigate an organisational structure in a short amount of time.
• Be able to navigate challenges posed by clients and highlight risks as well as solutions for mitigating risks identified.
• Ability to demonstrate achievements in the privacy and data protection as part of your role(s)
• Awareness of changes occurring globally in the privacy and data protection space
• Experience in Risk Assessment and ISO27001 management systems is desired
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
To apply, please follow the apply process, if have questions regarding this role Talent Acquisition Team are available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact James Francis.
The minimum salary for this role is 62,000 which is inclusive of a 9.5% super contribution.