Product Support Analyst, contract and perm opportunities available
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
he Product Operations Team works with all Card and Consumer Lending (CCL) product, marketing and operational areas to execute and deliver product maintenance activities that occur as a result of regular/business-as-usual (BAU) activity and business projects.
The Product Support Analyst’s role and responsibility is to support the CCL product and marketing teams in delivering business solutions, product maintenance, resolving problems, managing business incidents, testing and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- To support product and marketing teams in identifying solutions to support product changes and campaigns that require product maintenance
- To identify root causes, build business plans and implement changes with a project management methodology.
- To prioritise, execute and deliver product maintenance and change activities
- To research, develop, promote and implement effective and efficient business solutions to ensure best practice.
- To own and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve all business issues (customer, process, and financial), and to implement measures to avoid re-occurrence
- To schedule and prioritise activities and tasks as per business priorities.
- To manage key stakeholder relationships with all parts of the bank to deliver product maintenance activities.
- To create, implement and maintain testing plans for changes affecting the Cards & Consumer Lending portfolios.
- To establish and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders within the company to ensure that existing and proposed business solutions are aligned with broader company wide strategies.
- Conducting post implementation reviews to evaluate performance, and to identify “lessons learned” and process improvements required
- Represent CCL and telesales as the Subject Matter Expert for any technology issues and prioritise major incidents
Key Competency Requirements
Accountability and Execution – Consistently operating at a high standard of quality/accuracy and within required timeframes.
Adapts to Change – Adapts to changing circumstances, accepts new ideas and change initiatives
Analysis and Decision Making - Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
Build Customer Relationships – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of ones actions
Builds Effective Working Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
Coaches and Develops Others – Facilitating improved performance by effectively assimilating new employees, and giving advice and guidance, planning development activities.
Communicates Effectively – Communicating in a way that is clear, concise and easily understood with impact and credibility.
Delegates Responsibility – Allocating decision-making authority and or task responsibilities to others to maximise individual effectiveness
Innovation – Generating new or innovative solutions to business issues
Leverages Diversity –Creating and maintaining an environment that enables everyone ti contribute to their full potential.
Manages own Performance – Taking responsibility for managing own performance by actively seeking development and feedback, and providing constructive feedback to others.
Plans and Organises – Establishing courses of action for self and others
Professional Disposition – Demonstrating the behaviours conductive to a professional, financial services organization, treating others with respect and valuing their contributions
- Developed ability to reason conceptually and solve complex business problems through input of suitable business solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles. Agile Project Management preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager with capability to manage projects of varying duration and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience in management reporting.
- Ability to meet the challenge of functioning in an organisation undergoing constant and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively multi task under pressure and in a high paced environment
- Positive and results orientated attitude
- Experience with Citi systems (ECMS, CI, Eclipse, COPS) desirable.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio skills. MS Access desirable.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar role within the Financial Industry.
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.