Citigold Traded Investment Specialist
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
The role of the Citi Select Trade Investment Specialist is to provide expert financial market insight and advice across all asset classes to HNW (CitiGold) clients.
The key responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Provide CitiGold customers with investment recommendations, trade ideas, and market updates
- Grow and expand the Investment Specialist business with strong collaboration with CitiGold Relationship Managers
- Provide customers with updates on fixed income, currencies, derivatives and markets
- Regularly participates in client conference calls/meetings
- Train CitiGold RM’s on fixed income, currencies, derivatives and markets offering
- Prepare and present Presentations/Seminars to CitiGold clients
- Identify new customer acquisition opportunities and existing client growth opportunities, within portfolios
- Provide support to CitiGold RM’s to provide product & market expertise to assist in closing sales
- Build solid working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve expected results
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualification in Business/ Finance
- RG146 qualified
- 5+ years Financial services industry experience
- Extensive markets knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- A proven track record in sales
- Proven relationship management skills dealing with high net worth clients
- Deep understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime
- Mandarin and Cantonese proficiency desirable
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.