The fixed income development team is looking to hire an application developer with strong communication, development and support skills, who will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the suite of global pricing/risk/eTrading systems which support the fixed income business.
The focus of the role will be to maintain and develop global fixd income pricing/risk/eTrading systems. The individual will be expected to be able to work with local, regional and global technology teams to deliver solutions.
- Partner with global technology teams to deploy Citi's strategic risk and trade capture systems
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with technology team members and business users
- Provide 3rd line support when necessary
- Actively engage in all aspects of SDLC including business requirements gathering, solution finding, coding, testing
- Comply with the ethical standards contained in the Citigroup Code of Conduct
- Adhere to firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- An understanding of investment banking products would be beneficial
- 3+ years Java experience
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques / methodologies
- Sound knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase)
- Sound knowledge of Fixed Income Rates business (Pricing / Risk / eTrading platform).
- Ability to conceive technical solution that best meets business requirements taking into account recommended technologies, non-functional requirements, internal policies and procedures, effort and schedule
- Good problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to convey technical details to the business and successfully manage multiple work requests
- Energetic, dynamic, motivated and adaptable to changes. Able to work in a dynamic, highly challenging and often pressurized environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts to various audiences (both business and technology) at appropriate level in clear and concise manner
- Good influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that are supported and accepted by various parties
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.