Proud to be redefining what it means to be a bank by challenging the status quo, creating innovative products and developing solutions for our customers in an agile working environment.
As we continue to evolve, we are looking for exceptional talent to join us and help shape our journey.
As Technical Lead, you have the autonomy and accountability for the software design, engineering processes and quality standards of your team, working with them to turn technical vision into reality.
You will help us to deliver exceptional customer and colleague experiences by maintaining awareness of changes in the external environment and continuously advancing the capability of your team.
- Provide thought leadership, ideas and knowledge to grow the overall technical knowledge base across Bankwest.
- Coach, mentor and develop the capabilities of other engineers at all levels.
- Solve complex business problems.
- Ownership of Programming Standards and quality engineering practices
- Maintain the lifecycle plan for the applications or platforms you are responsible.
- Manage Technical Debt through simple management processes.
- Contribute to end to end design and support development of solution architectures.
You will be able to demonstrate strong experience of:
- Technical leadership, technical decision making, coaching and planning.
- Modern quality engineering practices and techniques. (Agile, Continuous Delivery etc)
- Expert level knowledge of one or more technologies, including major programming languages and frameworks such as;
- Customer Obsessed. You have the customer experience and their best interests front of mind and challenge your team to do the same.
- Flexible to change. You are able to motivate yourself and those around you in order to face challenges and overcome hurdles with resilience.
- Collaborative. You recognise and respect the value that diversity brings in shaping an amazing outcome for our customers.
- An Excellent Communicator, you possess a high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence when interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- You proactively embrace the opportunity to develop, both your teams and your own, knowledge and skills further as our industry continues to evolve.
We promote flexibility to balance your work and home life and ensure you achieve your career goals and personal needs.