Join us at Bankwest where we strive to deliver what matters to our customers. Enjoy working with friendly colleagues in an environment where you feel like your contribution really counts.
This is an opportunity for you to join an innovative program of work with the support of a great team.
- Expert experience developing & testing quality technical solutions in Java
- Experience developing and testing RESTful service APIs
- Experience with unit testing and Behaviour Driven Development including implementing/utilising related frameworks (eg. jBehave)
- Experience working with or implementing Continuous Delivery and build automation pipelines
- Focus and commitment to quality and delivering customer focused solutions
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a collaborative and cross functional team including testers, business analysts, infrastructure services colleagues
- Proven track record of continuous improvement and driving positive change in technical and productivity processes.
- Very strong communication skills, adaptable to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous experience working in Agile delivery environment
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining microservices
- Experience with automated front end testing frameworks (eg. Jasmine)
- Ability to guide and mentor others in developing effective and responsive UI
What's on offer
We promote flexibility to balance your work and home life and ensure you achieve your career goals and personal needs. Making a difference in the community is important to Bankwest and colleagues have the opportunity to volunteer two days per year for a cause that matters to them. The successful applicant will enjoy an attractive salary package plus bonus in conjunction with the opportunity to access a range of market leading employee benefits.
Role closes 28th of October