Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide
Within Australia Aurecon has a highly outcome focused registered training organisation (RTO) and our Darwin office is looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile to assist trainers, students and clients to achieve positive outcomes on projects across a range of markets, in locations across Australia. This is an immediate opening for a proactive and experienced coordinator or administrator to join our training team.
As an experienced and agile administration professional you should be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to relationship management, time management and previous experience operating in a fast paced, transactional environment. We are looking for a vibrant individual who wants to take ownership and deliver programmes of work and a broad range of duties to a high standard.
Your positive 'can do' attitude and ability to build strong relationships will be rewarded by a vibrant and collaborative work environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Efficient recording and actioning requests for service (training, assessment, information, reports, certification).
- Timely coordination and management of a dynamic training schedule/calendar.
- Effective coordination of all project logistics (client, trainer and student, travel, equipment, venues, materials preparation).
- Accurate data entry of training and assessment records, results, certificates, assessments.
- Maintaining the integrity of database configuration (VETtrak) and monitor its continued relevance to Aurecon training requirements.
- Proactive canvassing of new and existing clients to increasing sales and fill training calendar/courses.
- Maintaining and managing all training, administration and project related filing systems
- Assisting with training project finance processes including quoting, credit card statements, purchase orders, creation and collation of tax invoices.
- Assist manage trainer relationships, workload and documentation.
For this position the successful candidate shall possess:
- Very strong administration, logistics and coordination skills and experience with impeccable attention to detail and a strong ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a busy, changing and high-volume work environment to manage conflicting priorities, delivery requirements and personalities.
- Confidence with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, professionally and assertively with colleagues and clients.
- Very strong computer, data entry, software systems and technology experience with the ability and interest to apply existing knowledge and experience to the adoption on new technologies, systems and processes.
- Ability to “step forward or up” when required to be responsible for the completion of elements of a project or work task.
- Extensive experience in Vocation Education and Training (VET) or similar fast paced administration/coordination environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant vocational qualifications (ie Business Management, Training, Administration).
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role or environment.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a forward-thinking organisation, and you feel you have the relevant skills required, please apply now with your detailed resume as well as current and expected salaries. Please apply now using the below link.