Infrastructure Advisory Consultant
Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. We provide advisory, Engineering design, delivery and asset management services on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide.
We are investing in our global Advisory offering based on our committed projects plus a healthy pipeline of opportunities. To deliver on the increasing workload we are looking for a suitably skilled Infrastructure Advisory Consultant to join the team. We would like to hear from career-minded individuals at a junior level (2+years’ experience) who can demonstrate the tenacity to succeed and be part of our success.
This role will take responsibility for:
- Working with a diverse team in providing advisory and consulting services to public and private clients
- Assisting in developing business cases, strategic asset management advice, due diligence and project / portfolio delivery strategies
- Maintaining and further developing relationships with a wide range of critical internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Acting as a team player and working closely with others to develop your knowledge to grow your skill sets as a team member and the team’s broader business
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Economics, Finance or Business
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- An ambition to build skills in developing frameworks/methodologies that suit client’s problems
- An ambition to build skills in developing financial, commercial and economic analysis and modelling
- An ability to be comfortable with ambiguity
- The capacity to develop, foster and evolve relationships
- A desire to develop an appreciation of risk and how this can influence client’s decisions
- Attributes sought include strategic thinking, project scoping, commercial acumen and influencing
If you are seeking an opportunity to influence project outcomes within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas and think this role sounds like you, please click the Apply Now button below.