The Client Experience Ambassador is a new opportunity within the Aurecon Perth business.
As a key part of our professional team, you will provide an exceptional experience to all our visitors at our modern, vibrant and future ready offices. You will be accountable for welcoming all guests and ensuring they have an amazing experience that is productive, efficient and friendly. This will be achieved by your confident ownership of the space, understanding of our Aurecon brand, careful proactive preparation for guest visits, and your ability to pre-empt and support guest needs.
The Client Experience Ambassador will also work with the Design to Innovate Business Partner and other members of the team to ensure that the service offering in Perth is consistently delivered to a high standard and to take an active role identifying new opportunities to improve on stakeholder interactions. You will have the opportunity to trial and test ideas that make our office experience unique for both your internal and external clients.
Key responsibilities for the position are as follows:
• In this role you will oversee a busy concierge area with state of the art facilities
• Partner with the other members of the team to deliver the operational elements of Aurecon’s Client Service Excellence Strategy
• Ensure that all interactions lead to a positive experience including promoting and demonstrating our digital technology – VR headset sessions, Epsom Projector meetings, Makers Lab experiences and our Technology Zone
• Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met and play an active role in maintaining a Client Service Excellence culture throughout the business units
• Approach the job role as your own and take control of the space and processes involved, broadening your knowledge and impact
• Provide high quality, personalised service that exceeds expectations.
Key challenges and complexities of role
• Being able to identify key stakeholders to work with to maximise impact
• Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the equivalent roles across ANZ to ensure consistency of experience
• Ability to effectively manage time and tasks across conflicting priorities, such as internal demands vs client expectations
• Grow with the position as it changes over time and being comfortable to have a voice in raising new ideas.
Essential skills and experience
• Demonstrated ability and ease in engaging with all stakeholders
• Displays strong partnering characterises, including being, energetic, professional, approachable, dependable and diligent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous work history in a front of house, concierge or similar environment is essential
• A strong focus towards continuous self-improvement and the desire to explore new ideas, whether self-generated or passed on by others in the Client Experience team
• Proven versatility in a professional, busy environment, with the ability to be agile and internally problem solve
• Conscientious, punctual with strong time management skills.
Hospitality and customer engagement qualifications
Advanced MS Suite skills
What We Provide
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/projects/by-location/australia.aspx.
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is important: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional thinking.
Kindly refer to http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/careers/themes/why-join-aurecon/aurecon-attributes.aspx for more detail.
How to Apply
If you are keen to progress your career within a dynamic environment, please click on the apply button below.
***Applications are sought from direct candidates only
***No agencies please