Reporting directly to the Manager Business Analysis, you will assist a team of driven and enthusiastic individuals. In this role you will use your analytical and machine learning skills to help the business make smarter decisions to improve processes. This is a contract position that will be focussed on applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and creating predictive modelling that can be used to drive and improve business processes. As a skilled data scientist you will be working closely with the team to upskill and share predictive modelling methodology and reasoning.
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to use statistical methods to report trends
* Knowledge of machine learning-based techniques and tools
* Experience in building and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques
* Proven ability to write data manipulation code (SQL, Python, R, SAS or similar)
* A passion for exploring data to drive business processes
* Ability to presents results in a clear manner
* Graduate – 2 years experience in a similar role
* Qualifications in Statistics, Mathematics or similar will be highly regarded as favourable.
At Allianz we value high performance. We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward performance with a dedicated range of attractive benefits.
If you want a chance to demonstrate your superior analytical ability in a high visibility role within a leading organisation then this is the position for you. Take that next step in your career and prove yourself as a leader in a technical environment.