Managing both Insured and Third Party motor claims in a timely and cost effective manner and strive to deliver a consistent and positive customer experience. This extends not only to internal and external customers, but to Third Party Insurers and Agents to ensure a positive result is achieved.
We are currently seeking a Third Party Settlements Claims Service Consultant to join our Motor Claims team on a contract basis for a period of 6 months. This role will based in our Melbourne CBD Office.
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous claims handling experience
* Experienced in dealing with Third Party negotiations
* Outstanding customer service ethic
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Sound time management skills
* High attention to detail
* Strong PC skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
At Allianz we value customer focus, reliability and teamwork and we're seeking people with the same values. We recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset, so in addition to a positive and progressive work environment we offer an attractive range of benefits such as:
* Insurance at discounted rates
* Superannuation flexibility
* Financial services
* Household and lifestyle discounts
* Salary packaging options
If you are looking to develop your career, take on new challenges and gain valuable experience with a strong global business, apply now and see where your career with Allianz can take you!