Revenue Assurance Senior Analyst
The role of Revenue Assurance Senior Analyst is to lead, coordinate and facilitate the detection, prevention and resolution of profit leakage and maximization of profit opportunities across AGL business processes.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively contribute to the successful delivery of Revenue Assurance team program of work through delivery of work items in a timely, effective and quality focused manner.
- Support the Revenue Assurance Manager in development of Revenue Assurance Analysts by providing coaching, feedback and mentoring.
- Proactively support and drive AGL’s Revenue Assurance Framework including the delivery of Revenue Assurance strategy, program and methodologies.
- Champion Revenue Assurance goals and initiatives and support the embedding of end-to-end Revenue Assurance systems, processes and internal controls.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of profit related risks, issues and opportunities associated with initiatives, new or existing processes.
- Drive the development and embedding a profit centric culture in the business focused on profit maximisation and the intolerance of profit leakage.
- Analyse, quantify and prioritise profit risk areas, issues, recommend and facilitate business resolutions to address them.
- Develop and maintain a positive business relationship across internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- tertiary qualification in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or relevant Business discipline.
- recent experience within revenue assurance.
- a strong understanding of and experience with developing and implementing proactive revenue assurance frameworks.
- excellent interpersonal skills, with high quality written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to influence at all levels of the business.
- effective project and issue management skills.
- a critical mindset and strong analytical, problem solving approach.
- experience in process mapping or documentation development.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.