Marketing Business Analyst
What an exciting time to join AGL and be part of the Marketing Centre of Excellence.
The Delivery & Implementation team is primarily responsible for the successful delivery of the customer communications and other program of work through our external vendors . This includes the documentation and maintenance of all Customer Markets development processes.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- engage with Business Product Owners and the Customer Communications team to identity and implement ongoing changes to deliver customer communications updates/changes in an efficient and agile manner.
- facilitate workshops with team members, project and business SME’s, vendors and other external parties to identify & manage impacts (as required).
- ensure the end-to-end integrity of all communications issued through internal and external vendors.
- build and maintain strong and positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure customer communications are top of mind early in any proposed initiatives.
- be the conduit of information between the Customer Marketing team and other internal and external vendors, assisting with gathering information for decision makers, designing solutions and supporting team members.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications desirable but not essential.
- experience working on desktop publishing software/applications.
- experience working directly with outsourced technical providers (e.g. mail houses, printers) and external suppliers.
- the ability to clarify functional processes or proposing alternative solutions to technical challenges.
- experience writing Technical Specifications or System Integration documentation.
- experience with SAP or utilities preferred but not essential.
- experience in Marketing and/or Customer Communications disciplines preferred but not essential.
- experience working on a large-scale projects.
- strong project management skills, capable of managing work priorities and completing multiple projects within agreed timelines.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.