Project Administrator – Construction Services
An opportunity to work with a global employer and contribute across a variety of project deliverables is available with AECOM Construction Services!
- Join a global Fortune 500 Organisation based in Sydney CBD
- Long-term project support opportunity in a fast-paced office
- Excellent flexibility, remote working and flexitime options
AECOM’s Construction Services business is expanding! We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator assist the Project Management team in delivering a variety of civil construction projects based from our busy Sydney CBD office.
The suitable Project Administrator will be responsible for the following duties;
- Provide administrative and project support to the technical director, project directors, senior project managers and other team members, including preparing relevant documentation for meetings and taking accurate minutes
- Support the team to establish, develop and maintain administrative processes and ensure the team complies with all requirements
- Manage Salesforce and ePM, and ensuring both are up-to-date, complete weekly reports for the PM Lead and Director – Southern
- Liaise with internal and external clients, manage general and sensitive enquiries and ensure necessary follow up action is taken in a timely manner
- Support the team with organising travel, reimbursements and other administrative tasks
- Coordinate team learning initiatives and activities
- Assist with financial and resource projections and record keeping
- Adhere to AECOM’s policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Code of Business Conduct, EEO, WHS, Business Management System (BMS).
Our global brand at AECOM allows us to take part in multiple projects in a diverse environment; therefore a proven Project Administrator will be capable of sitting in on meetings and taking notes or minutes, particularly the resource projection meetings for the week while also assisting the PM Leader in preparations for the Business Development Group meeting.
Where required the Project Administrator will write and coordinate the development of reports, briefs, governance papers, project summaries and other documents, ensuring clear presentation and chairing graduate meetings to allocate their administrative tasks. Therefore this is a hugely diverse role, which will enable the Project Administrator to work closely with our highly talented Project Management team and be involved in projects which generally make the world a better place to live!
About YouThis is a fast-paced role for a proven Project Administrator, ideally with a civil construction background and exposure to the civil engineering or construction industry, therefore to be successful in this role you will have some or all of the following experience;
- Demonstrated ability in providing a range of professional administrative support
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative, ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to safety and understanding of WH&S best practice and obligations
- Proven initiative and ability to prioritise work, schedule own work, work with minimal guidance and meet tight deadlines
- Competent oral and written communication skills including the ability to support the development of reports and submissions
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with a range of personnel within the CS PM team, other AECOM departments and externally
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships and networks within a team environment
- Evidence of working in the development of Bid proposals and tender submissions alongside Project Managers/Directors and internal stakeholders
- Experience in PM (ePM) systems support (navigation, updates, etc.) ideally
- Maintain purchase orders and Code Accounts Payable invoices, as required
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.