Principal Electrical Engineer – Power & Industrial
- Join a team with a fun and energetic work culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Adelaide CBD
Due to the recent project wins and the growth in the renewables energy sector, AECOM has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join the growing Adelaide power and industrial projects delivery team.
In this newly created role, you will:
- Undertake a diverse range of power, mining and heavy industrial engineering projects
- Assist in leading engineering designs and undertake technical work associated with the projects
- Accountability for the delivery of the project documentation to high standards
- Able to implement quality and design management systems
- Assist with preparation of tenders and proposals as required and necessary.
- Undertake design management role when required and develop design and project management experience
- Supervision of site based contractors
- Act as peer reviewer and coordinate peer review as required.
- Coordinate and manage the resources (including multi-office location) to deliver the defined project scope.
- Promote Adelaide Electrical Engineering Capability and build sustainable Electrical Engineering Consulting business.
- Contribute to business development, networking and proposal preparation for projects.
- Implement project HSEC requirements.
- Work and interface with the client in an integrated project team that includes the client and other engineers and consultants and contractors
- More than 10 years of experience in the renewable energy, mining and power industry sector.
- HV Electrical infrastructure background
- Knowledge of instrumentation, control systems and communications requirements for HV systems
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Engineers Australia Chartered Professional Engineer preferred
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities.