Women and Mothers are my speciality and passion. My mission is to help women find work they love, and to thrive in life.
Typical clients are:
- Women wanting to change their jobs, careers or industry to better suit their changing needs. They’d like a concrete plan for their career and next steps
- Mothers who would like satisfying flexible work AND work-life balance
- Mothers re-entering the workforce after a period of absence and need confidence or don't know where to start
- Women who would like to collaborate with a coach to increase their confidence, set clear job search or career goals, or improve their performance at work or in life
My approach is supported by the evidence-based field of Coaching Psychology. This means:
- helping clients find work they love by understanding how their strengths can help them in any job in any industry
- an orientation to finding practical solutions for the future rather than focusing on the problems of the past
- confidence, wellbeing and resilience are at the centre of creating a flourishing life
- all of my coaching frameworks and tools are proven to be effective in scientific studies.
My coaching has been informed by a long-standing corporate career in management and marketing across a range of industries. I am a Co-Founder at www.flourishingmothers.com.au- a boutique coaching consultancy for mums, a mother of two, and living a life with rewarding flexible work.
EducationUniversity of Sydney , MSc Coaching Psychology , Coaching
Centre for App. Pos. Psych , Certified , Strengths Profile
AQR , Certified , Mental Toughness
Massey University , Cert. , Marketing Management
University of Auckland , BSc