We support our employees by offering a range of benefits such as:
- Eligibility to participate in an employee share plan and short term incentive program,
- Two days paid personal volunteering leave,
- Parental transitions program,
- Dependent care information and referral service,
- Employee Assistance Program that offers confidential counselling for employees and family members,
- Learning and development programs,
- Option to purchase additional leave,
- On-site childcare centre at our Sydney head office.
Employees are also able to arrange flexible work options with their managers. These include part-time roles and job sharing. At Stockland, flexibility is not just supported, it is encouraged. We want employees to work in ways that suit their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing.