Diversity & Inclusion
Valuing diversity and inclusion has provided the Bank with a strong foundation that has helped shape our culture and the way we work. We are committed to building a culture of diversity and inclusion, where all employees are provided with equal opportunities throughout their careers. Our objectives in diversity and inclusion are to:
- provide equal opportunities for all employees based on their ability and performance
- foster the inclusion of women, various age groups, people with a disability, people of a non-English speaking background, Indigenous Australians and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) employees within the workplace
- promote an inclusive and collaborative culture
- develop a deep and diverse pool of well-trained leaders
- increase the representation of women across management positions
We recognise the importance of helping all employees balance their work and life commitments, regardless of gender. We acknowledge the importance of an inclusive workplace for all employees, regardless of personal characteristics not specified in the Equal Employment Opportunity Act such as age, gender identity, religious belief and sexual orientation.