The Optus values form a foundation, and support our promise of making things possible for you. Our vision is to lead Australia in outstanding customer experience.
In striving to achieve this, five essential values guide our actions.
- Listen to and anticipate our customers' needs.
- Simplify the customer experience.
- Treat each customer with dignity and respect.
- Deliver quality products and services to grow and sustain customer value.
- Satisfy our customers' needs.
- Embrace change and challenge the status quo.
- Continue break new ground and seek innovative ways to do business.
- Take calculated risks to meet business goals.
- Compete fairly and vigorously.
- Stay resilient even in tough times.
- Share information and resources across our teams, business units and companies.
- Recognise, respect and value diversity in the team.
- Value the contribution of each member of the team.
- Encourage open discussion and commit to a shared position.
- Consider how our actions impact the team and the group.
- Honour commitments.
- Take accountability and responsibility for our actions.
- Treat everyone with dignity, fairness and respect.
- Conduct business with the highest ethical standards.
- Act in accordance with our core values.
- Achieve results with a high standard of performance.
- Take personal responsibility and actions for growth and development.
- Recognise individual potential and contribution.
- Maintain work and life harmony.
- Actively seek feedback to improve our performance.