Flexibility at MLC
Working for us, you've the freedom to work how, where, and when it makes best sense to you, the business and customers.
Flexibility is not a 'nice to have' – it's a fundamental part of the way we do business. There's enough research out there to show it is critical to workplace productivity and satisfaction.
Everyone has a part to play in making flexible working a reality – individuals managing their own work/life wellbeing, people leaders recognising the benefits of flexible working and colleagues being supportive of their colleagues arrangements.
Flexible working may be one or a combination of:
- Working your normal hours at a location other than your primary workplace
- Flexibility to your roster, supporting flexible start and finishing times
- Moving from full to part time through a job share or job split arrangement
- Compressing your working week to work the same number of hours over fewer days
- Purchasing additional time away from work through lifestyle leave.