Diversity and inclusion at Macquarie
Macquarie’s ongoing commitment to workforce diversity ensures its business remains innovative, sustainable and continues to meet the evolving needs of its clients.
In every one of our offices across 25 countries around the world, you’ll find individuals from varied backgrounds with different ways of thinking, different skills and different experiences. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings.
Macquarie's range of experiences, skills and views are key strengths and critical to the wide range of services the Group delivers across the globe as well as understanding the communities in which we operate.
Macquarie is committed to:
- attracting a broad range of candidates
- applying fair and robust selection processes
- providing a workplace that is inclusive of all individuals
- providing the relevant structures and work environment to best support its people to reach their full potential in the workplace
- allocating pay and advancement opportunities in a fair and equitable way with a view to both merit and the markets and business environments in which Macquarie operates.