At Evolution our best discoveries are found everyday through the innovation displayed by our fantastic people. In return, our corporate focus is 100% on safety and getting our employees home safely. We are continuously committed to building an exceptional company that provides a workplace environment that is challenging, rewarding and fun for all of our employees. We want our people to share our vision and values and be part of our continued growth. We offer exceptional career opportunities across our diverse range of sites, regional and corporate offices. And we want you to help us discover more!
Evolution in a snapshot!
- ~A$3.6 billion market capitalisation in 2017 (as at 28 March 2017)
- Currently the second largest ASX listed gold producer
- Group production for FY17 is expected to be 800,000-860,000 ounces at AISC of A$900-960/oz
- ~1,550 employees across Australia
- Evolution remains committed to investing A$35 – A$40 million on discovery in FY17
- Largest gold producer in Queensland
- Member of the S&P ASX 100
- Have produced ~3 million ounces of gold since Evolution’s start in November 2011
- With the acquisition of Cowal and Mungari in 2015 and economic interest in Ernest Henry in 2016, Evolution continues to grow into a genuine globally relevant mid-tier gold producer with a portfolio of six, 100% owned Australian-based producing assets
- Winner of Craig Oliver Award, RIU Explorers Conference (February 2017)
- Winner of 2016 Miner of the Year, Australian Gold Mining Journal (February 2017)
- Winner of 2016 Dealer Award at Diggers and Dealers (August 2016)
- Winner of Best Asia-Pacific Mining Deal at Mines and Money Hong Kong (April 2016)
- Winner of 8th Annual International M&A awards (April 2016)