ANZ transitions program
- Have you considered a transition into the Banking and Financial services sector?
- Are you ready to transition your career in a new direction?
- Opportunities across NSW
About the role
At ANZ, our commitment is to understand our customers and their world better than anyone else.
We believe in the inherent strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce that helps us forge strong connections with all our customers and to make better decisions for our business.
The ANZ Transitions Program is a new program that offers career opportunities for accomplished professionals from a diverse range of sectors to transition into a new career in Banking & Financial Services. This program will provide a tailored development plan including mentoring, industry training and leadership support.
The aim of the program is for participants to successfully transition into a Relationship Manager role specialising in sales or credit, either in a generalist or specific industry stream such as health or property.
This is an exciting program which not only supports ANZ’s passion for innovation but gives us an opportunity to learn from professionals who will inspire fresh and diverse ways of thinking.
You don’t need to have worked in the Banking & Finance industry. In fact, we are seeking individuals from a wide range of backgrounds including but not limited to; Accounting, Legal, Consulting, Insurance, Health, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Real Estate, Agribusiness, Recruitment and Government.
You are a top performer in your field and strive to innovate and deliver the best outcomes for customers. You have a positive and pro-active attitude towards business generation and are highly connected in your business network.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally also bring the following -
- Experience in a sales/relationship management role in any industry within or outside of banking & finance.
- Demonstrated business acumen with a natural inclination towards analytical and numerical tasks.
- Demonstrated customer service skills through internal and external relationship building.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with an ability to negotiate and influence outcomes with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability in having open discussions, being able to constructively challenge the status quo and encouraging others to do.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong community presence and evidence of extra-curricular activities.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper. We connect you to your world of opportunity.