Senior Learning & Development Advisor
- Are you a positive and passionate L&D specialist who wants to make a difference?
- Do you want to join a business that is truly committed to its people and their development?
This is a Permanent positionbased at Murdoch with some time at our Kwinana site. Flexible working available.
Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers (WesCEF) operates businesses that service a range of sectors in both domestic and international markets. We recognise that our people are central to our success; after all they have helped drive our businesses to become well-recognised industry leaders for over 100 years.
We are a talented and engaged group of people who strive to support our innovative and sustainable businesses through diversity of thinking, skills and experiences.
About this opportunity:
Join our high performing and supportive learning and development team working in a business that is truly committed to its people and their development. In this important role, you will drive progress against business strategies by:
- Facilitating impactful learning and organisational development processes including assessment and learning needs identification, individual development plan development, coaching, team development, cultural development, leadership development and learning program management and facilitation.
- Refining and developing competency and capability frameworks to drive business strategies.
- Contributing to the talent management and learning management processes through system development, reporting, key pipeline development, blended learning and online learning development.
Do you have the following skills & experience?
- Strong demonstrable experience in the effective development, delivery (facilitation) and implementation of a range of human resource initiatives, with particular experience in Learning & Development and Organisational Development.
- A Degree in Organisational Psychology or Human Resources or other business related discipline.
- Strong assessment and development needs identification skills.
- 360 Tool Accreditations, Psychometric assessment accreditations and Coaching qualifications and/or experience.
- Well-developed influencing, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to make an impact and a strong work ethic.
We welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We pride ourselves on developing and supporting people and recognise the importance of flexibility. When you apply, please let us know if you are seeking a flexible employment arrangement.
Applications close: 5pm Friday, 21 September 2018