Consumer Credit Officer
- Are you customer focused and have excellent negotiation skills?
- Do you have high attention to detail, are savvy with numbers and enjoy customer engagement?
- Drive our “One Team” culture with a focus on vision and values
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this opportunity
Kleenheat provides better value energy solutions to homes and businesses across Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Our mission is to be the local energy provider of choice by delivering safe and reliable products, helpful customer service and ongoing community support.
Our success is driven by our people, so joining Kleenheat means you’ll have opportunities to grow your career in a collaborative culture where your voice is heard and your contribution valued.
About the role
Right now we’re on the lookout for a Consumer Credit Officer to support our Commercial and Credit Team at our Murdoch office.
As the newest member of the Kleenheat team, you’ll report to our Consumer Credit Team Leader and be responsible for providing excellent customer service and, professional and accurate credit services to customers and internal teams.
This will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service, and assist customers experiencing financial hardship and payment difficulties.
- Make outbound telephone calls for debt collection, receive enquiries that relate to customers’ accounts, negotiating payment arrangements and maintaining customer accounts.
- Work as part of a team to achieve objectives and efficiency projects, and support a positive and inclusive culture.
- Liaise with suppliers, community organisations and other Kleenheat teams to source information and resolve issues to achieve first point of contact resolution whenever possible.
To excel in the role you’ll need the right mix of skills and experience, which for this position means:
- Exceptional customer service skills with proven ability to provide resolutions for complex matters that consider both customer experience and commercial risk.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in Credit Management / Accounts Receivable / Customer Services function; experience in utilities would be preferable.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and mid-tier ERP.
- Ability to prioritise and challenge the status quo.
- A results focused team player, promoting and living to Kleenheat’s Vison and Values.
We welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We pride ourselves on developing and supporting people and recognise the importance of flexibility. When you apply, please let us know if you are seeking a flexible employment arrangement.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 27 April 2018.